- - We custom feed feeder cattle, finishing them for slaughter.
- - We work in conjunction with Dr. Joyce Van Donkersgood
- regarding heard health and treatment protocols
- - Professional and custom nutrition programs are created by
- Nutritional Services Associates
- - Cattle fed at Barrhill can slaughtered locally, in Canada, or
- transported across the border for slaughter
- PAACO Canadian Animal Care Assessment Approved
- Certified Canadian Round Table for Sustainable: Beef Producer
- Tyson FarmCheck Audit: Approved Supplier
The feedmill at Barrhill Feedlot was built in 2011. The original concept was designed by Ken Van Raay and the engineering and build was performed by Jim Rudelich and the teams at RCL Metalworks. JB Construction and Mikado Electric also played a large role in the construction. About a year after the construction was complete, a micro-machine system by Microbeef Technologies was installed to give the ability to custom mix supplement. The Microbeef "Read N' Feed" system was installed at the same time in the feed trucks to ensure accuracy and efficiency both in delivering feed to the cattle and in our customer billing.